AAHC's mission is to empower and inspire underserved immigrants and low-moderate income communities to achieve and maintain the American dream of homeownership by providing counseling, education, tools, and resources. AAHC increases homeownership success by placing individuals on the road to financial self-sufficiency.
12320 Parklawn Drive
Rockville, MD 20852
- Foreclosure Prevention and Default - Home Retention
- First-Time Homebuyer Education and Counseling
- Credit Building Loan Programs
- Financial Counseling: Pre-Purchase, Credit Building, Debt Management, Post-Foreclosure, Rental Assistance, Reverse Mortgage, and Student Loan Management
- Free Tax Return Preparation - Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program (VITA)
In addition, AAHC management spends time advocating for Affordable Housing, Financial Literacy Education, and Citizenship with both Governmental and Non-Governmental partners.